The Evil Queen's Beautiful Principles - 1

 



Prologue



"...... Luxeria. From this day forward, you will be imprisoned in the tower."


Suddenly, I was told this by my father.

Imprisonment in a tower.

Normally, being told such a thing would lead to despair.


“I humbly accept the order.”


But I did not object.

In fact, I was even cheering and jumping up and down inside.


Oh, I can’t do that… And so held back my smile and lowered my head.


My name is Luxeria.

Luxeria von Ascarid.


The princess of the Ascarid Kingdom and the only child of the 37th King, Philip.

In other words, the first in line of succession to the throne.


Why was such a person as I being imprisoned in a tower?

Because someone ordered it, as I was in the way of the royal succession?

…I’m sure a lot of people would think of such dramatic storylines.


But this was not the case at all.

No, there may be people who think I'm in the way, but...no matter what they do, my imprisonment has been decided.


So, was it because I fought with my parents?

…No, not that either. No, absolutely not.


If it weren't for the memories of my previous life, I would have been the selfish princess in the story... I am confident that I would have been spoiled and pampered.


If that's the case, why was I imprisoned in a tower?


The answer to that…is my magic and the amount of magic power I have.


Magic is a supernatural power that defies reason.

The source of the magic power that flows within you is that which causes unusual phenomena to occur.


For example, you can move things without moving your hands, start a fire, etc... Magic varies from person to person.

Among the many such spells, unfortunately mine was very dangerous and difficult to use.


In addition, the amount of magic power I possessed was ten times greater than the average person, so I could not control the magic at all.


So even though I had a large amount of magic power, it was of no use at all...!

In fact, it will only put me in greater danger.


It was inevitable that my father had imprisoned me to prevent me from endangering the people around me.

In fact, I myself was relieved by his decision.


The next day after receiving the order, I immediately started to move.

…That being said, it was just me.


I heard that the furniture was already in the tower, and considering that I would not be going outside, I did not need a lot of clothes.


”...Wow."


That was the first thing I said when I stepped into the tower for the first time.

The floor was covered with dust.

The whole place was dimly lit and the furniture was as old as the building itself.

Some of the furniture was even broken.


…So this is where I would live.

No, home is where you make it. Home is where you make it.


"Okay, let's do this!"


This is the beginning.

My new life.

It was a dusty room, but after thinking about it, it was the perfect place to start a new life.


I made up my mind again and started to clean.


Comments