Boku wa Isekai de Fuyo Mahou to Shoukan Mahou wo Tenbin ni Kakeru 121 part 1



Chapter 121 - Ogre Phalanx 4



“After we leave the white room, I'll ask Yukino-san to return to the main building. Besides, we’ll want to be in touch with the other side... Alice, do you think you can handle the small fry ogres?”

"Yes, Keiko-san is amazing... Even when surrounded by many people, she reacts like she has eyes in her back, dodging and using Reflect. All I can do is run away to avoid being surrounded and prick at them.”


No, it’s because your response is normal.

It would be one thing during times when the ogres are confused, but now that they’re starting to regroup, there is no reason to put yourself in danger.


Besides, Keiko's tactics would probably only work on the Captain at best.

And she's powerless against the God Soldier class.

The only difference is that you two are good at different things.


I briefly explained these things to her.

Keiko-san nodded her head and said, ‘That's right.”

She really goes at her own pace.


“I understand..."


But Alice still looked unsure.

Well, I could sort of understand why she didn’t understand it now.

But if they continued to fight shoulder to shoulder, she would get it eventually.


“So, take it easy and keep the ogres at bay.”


I'm not asking you to defeat them.

I think that if we defeat the Captain that we are dealing with, the small fry will run away on their own.

And so even if Yukino-san takes off, the war situation is still manageable.I


Keiko-san continued to the time to comfort Yukino-san.

In addition, no one mentioned the ammonia smell in the air.

From the bottom of my heart, I was glad Mia was not there.


As soon as Yukino-san leaves the white room, I'll ask her to leave the party and return to the main school building.

The ogres have their hands full right now, so they won't have time to chase after Yukino-san.


“I'm sorry, but I... I'm sorry.”

"That's enough, Yukino-san. We got plenty of help from you in the early stages of the hardest battle."


I followed up with Ms. Yukino, who had managed to stop crying but looked down apologetically.

She's supposed to be the senior student, but…

At this point, experience was much more important than age.


Kazuhisa: Level 29, support magic 5, summon magic 8, skill points 7



*


We returned from the white room and resumed the battle.

Yukino-san stands up and runs towards the main school building, even while staggering.

She is relieved to see that the ogres are not looking at her.


Now, all that's left is the procedure to eradicate the Captain and Mage...

Of the four mages that were being tossed around by the Wind El, two of them lowered their altitude at once.

Damn, they noticed.


The mages’ strategy was to use two of them to attract the Wind Els and use the remaining two to target me and Lucia in the rear guard.

In fact, I'm glad that I was able to get Yukino-san to step back at this point…

It was right after I thought that.


The two mages that landed on the ground hit us with a chain of ice bullets.


"Reflection."

"Bright Shield."


We made it just in time.

Lucia and I create translucent shields to reflect the ice magic of one mage.

Though, it meant the attack of the other would hit us…


But I can still withstand this level.

In fact, the mage who had his attack reflected and was hit by his own ice bullet was screaming loudly.

It was pretty pathetic, given his size.


Though, I'm not sure about Lucia, who was hit by countless ice shards along with me.

I glanced to the side.

With blood pouring from her forehead, Lucia was expressionless as she unleashed her binding magic on the Captain.


“The resignation on your face is very reliable, Lucia.”

“Thank you, Kazu-san."


Lucia then unleashes her Flame Javelin on the mages.

The javelin, wrapped in flames, pierces one of the mages.

Furthermore…

Comments

  1. Thanks for the translation! I remember reading this wn few years ago and this is so good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment