Boku wa Isekai de Fuyo Mahou to Shoukan Mahou wo Tenbin ni Kakeru 118 part 2


Well, I guess I've done what I can about the contract now.

All that's left to do is to go back to the original location and clean up the enemies.

I'd like to get some more rest before that, though.


“You can make out with Alice to your heart's content!”


Keiko-san says with a laugh.


"And if you want to go further with your flirting, I can draw the curtains for you?”

“I don’t need such strange consideration.”

“Or do you have to be with both Tamaki-chan and Alice-chan when you do such things?”


Ah, she really dropped a bomb now!

Keiko-san looked very happy.

It was completely on purpose.


I'm sure of it.

This person is also in the same category as Yuki-senpai and Mia.


"What? But is-isn’t Alice your…”


“ukino-san's cheeks turned bright red as she looked at me.

Uh, ugh.


“I've heard it from Yu-kun. Alice, Tamaki, and Mia are all Kazu’s girlfriends.”

"Mia is still different."


My shoulders slumped in resignation.

I can't help it, I'll just tell them everything.

It's better to do that than to be misunderstood.


Mainly for my own mental health.

Also, to prevent Alice and Tamaki from getting the wrong idea later on.

Well, I haven't even explained the details to Lucia.


“In the first place, the reason I was able to level up so quickly after the earthquake was because I had planned to kill Shiba.”


It wouldn't matter much whether or not I had the intention to kill him.

In the first place, I don't think Yukino-san and Keiko-san would have any sympathy for him, after everything he had done at the high school.

So, I'm going to be frank about all of this.


That I was digging a pit.

And happened to become level 1.

I met Alice and went with her to liberate the Cultivation Center.


Defeating the Elite.

On the second day, I led the middle school students to liberate the girls' dormitory and the middle school building.

In the process, there were casualties.


My heart was gradually worn out by the harsh battle.

All of this exploded when I saw Shiba and Alice having a secret meeting.

Tamaki came to my rescue and saved me from my desperation.


After that, I went to the high school with Tamaki, met Yuki-senpai, and charged into the orc unit to save Alice.

I killed the General, and then I killed Shiba.


“That’s quite an adventure..."


After I finished recounting the events up to the second day, Yukino-san exhaled loudly and said with admiration, 


“You sound like the hero of a story.”

“I don’t think the hero of an ordinary story is this busy.”


I said with a chuckle.

Yes, things had been so eventful.

The time that passed between me, Alice, Tamaki and Mia was the kind of rich experience that would normally have taken place over the course of a few months, or maybe even years.


“So, today, the third day, are you and Mia in a good relationship?”


And then Keiko-san started bringing that up again.

Wow, this person should read the air!

No, maybe she's reading the air and that's why she's making fun of me like this.


"As for me and Mia… Because I make jokes at important moments, like you, Keiko-san, things haven’t really progressed…”


I said with a laugh.


“I just thought about it, when you’re alone with Yuki-senpai, don’t you often ruin a good mood like this?”

"Ah, oh..."


Oh, Keiko-san fell silent.

I think it was a clean hit.

She went to the corner of the room and sat on the floor.


Oh, she's starting to sob.

You're a little weaker in spirit than I thought, Greater Ninja...


“No, it’s not like that. I want to have that kind of relationship too. But he’s such a gentleman, and I'm older, so I feel like I should lead, but I just get embarrassed. And he has problems too…”

“Ah, um. I think you are a very attractive woman, Keiko-san!”


Alice rushed over to her frantically and comforted her.

Yes, she was a nice girl.


“And I've only ever…been with Kazu in the white room, so...we haven’t actually!”

"Don't say unnecessary things!”


This is what she always does when she's flustered.

When Alice realized what she had said, she let out a gasp and began a strange dance.

In battle, she is like a demon god, but now…


They're such clumsy people.

No, I can't point the finger.

Lucia was staring at me.


"What?"

"It's interesting to see how people perceive things from different cultures.”

“Just so you know, both Alice and Keiko are very interesting people, to the point of being extreme.”


Lucia put her hand to her mouth and made an expression that said ‘I see.’

And then she started to ask Yukino-san, who was smiling wryly beside me, something unnecessary: ‘In the first place, regarding your general view of things, chastity is…’


I pretend that I don't know what's going on, but this conversation is getting out of hand.

I want to pretend to be someone else.


Comments