Boku wa Isekai de Fuyo Mahou to Shoukan Mahou wo Tenbin ni Kakeru 120 part 2



The mages, judging that we would attack on the ground, and that we’d dislike aerial combat, attacked us from the sky.

However, the Greater Wind Elemental I had summoned was an expert in the sky.

There was no way it could lose a dogfight to a mage who could only fly.


However, this is just a way to buy time.

My maximum MP is 280, and I've called in three rank 8 familiar that can reduce my MP by 64 at the most.

And I've already used quite a bit of MP for supporting magic, so I can't summon another one.


So the next person to use their trump card would be Lucia.


“Flame Bind.”


Once again, a rope of fire strikes the Captain Ogre.

It entangles his entire body.

The Captain flails wildly and then lets out a deafening roar.


Half of the rope of flame disappears with the dispelling roar.

However, half of the flames are still holding the Captain.

Moreover, the mages are too busy with their own affairs to support him now.


And it was then that Two Wind Elementals struck.

The Captain Ogre was hit by the electric shocks, and cut and wounded by the wind blades.


He groans and roars even more.

Finally, he breaks free from the binding flames completely, but...


“Flame Bind."


Lucia calmly unleashes her next spell.

And the Captain is once again bound by the rope of flames.

Woah. She is such a sadist…


No, it was my order, but...

Well, I guess if we just keep chipping away...

Just as I was thinking that, the sound of a level-up rings in my head.


Ah, Alice and the others must have defeated the ogres.







In the white room.

Alice ran up to the battered Yukino-san and used Heal several times.

Yukino-san was crying without any shame.


“I can’t take this! I can’t take this, please help me!”


She slumped down on the spot and continued to cry.

Even though she wiped her tears away with both hands, they kept flowing.

Her spirit was completely broken.


“No, to be honest, I was foolish. I hadn't really thought about what it would be like to fight alongside a level 9 person.”


In Lucia's case, she was relatively unharmed until she reached a certain level.

Though, I did feel that in her case, she would be fine even when in pain.


I glanced at Lucia.

The exiled elf princess noticed my gaze and slowly shook her head.


“I don't have any words to say to those who are suddenly caught up in this battle without having made any preparations.”


I see. In her case, she was already prepared from the start.

Keiko-san hugged Yukino-san, who was slumped over and sobbing.

She gently patted her back and comforted her.


“I'm sorry, Yukino-san. I'm sorry I made you go along with this reckless plan.”


Yukino-san cries like a child, and Keiko-san hugs her.


"I'm sorry, senpai. I'm sorry I couldn't live up to your expectations, I…”

"No, you've done well. That's enough.”


With the two girls between us, Alice and I faced each other with absent expressions.


"To think..."


Lucia muttered.


“The fact that you're confused suggests you've never faced a situation like this before. …Shiki must be a good commander.”


Yes. I nodded my head.

It was Lucia's words that convinced me.


Yes, the girls of the Cultivation Center were all very reassuring to have around.

So I hadn't expected that some of them would break down in a fight like this.

But if that was the result of Shiki's clever guidance...


I can't help but be both convinced and amazed.

It's no wonder that Yuki-senpai wasn't able to organize the disparate members of the high school club, which had been in disarray until last night, as well as the Cultivation Center.

I hadn't understood the difference.


“But from my little observation earlier... Kazu, there are many who try to reassure themselves by having you as their confidant.”

"That's another ploy of Shiki-san."


Lucia nodded her head as if to say, ‘I see.’

When I think about it, it's true that the Cultivation Center has been under the leadership of me and Shiki since three days ago, and orders were given from above and were acted on without hesitation.


The high school, on the other hand, had been in a state of extreme confusion.

Perhaps Yukino had no one to rely on, no pillar of emotional support.

It was only this morning that by having Yuki senpai stand on the top, that they had barely been able to form a group…


And it was also probably not as tightly knit as the Cultivation Center.

Even though it was unavoidable, the organization was a bit unreliable considering the fact that they would be fighting together in the future.

Well, that was all because of how special Shiki-san was.


If Shiki-san were here, I wonder if he could get Yukino-san under control.

I don't even know what to do with a crying girl like this.

It was with such thought that I let out a sigh.


Next Chapter


Comments