Boku wa Isekai de Fuyo Mahou to Shoukan Mahou wo Tenbin ni Kakeru 115 part 2



We arrived at the high school.

A dozen people were busily running around the school building.

I guess they were gathering people, just like in the letter Mr. Shiki had sent.


Just above the main school building, Greater Invisibility wore off.

And so we flew down to the roof of the school building.


There were two boys in jerseys standing on the roof, apparently on guard duty.

The color of the lines on the high school jerseys indicates their grade.

First year is blue, second year is red, and third year is green.


They were wearing red jerseys.

Sophomores.


One of them is holding a bow.

Did he get it from an Archer Orc?

I wonder if that means he's the one who became level 1 today.


When they saw me, they looked a little uncomfortable.

Of course, the high school students knew that I had been bullied, but that was probably because they had been at Shiba's mercy until a few days ago.

Ah, but I didn’t want to be thought of like that right now.


“How's the evacuation going?”


I asked in an extremely business-like manner.

One of the guards, a senior bowman, hurriedly said, ‘We're gathering the people who were scattered all over the place.’

He said that the team that was searching every corner of the high school to hunt orcs had gone far into the back.


I wondered if it would be possible to contact them in time.

I looked at Lucia.


“How long will it take to deploy the Ogre unit?

“It depends on the enemy's reconnaissance capabilities. If they find out that people are gathering here, they will use their mage’s flight magic to send in a squad right away.”

"What do you think the strength of one 'unit' is?”

“Going by the reports, I would estimate that they are somewhere between twenty and thirty. You can think of it as a ratio of ten ogres to one mage. There will be a captain who will lead the group. In total, this is a force that can take on five to ten times as many soldiers. While these advance troops hold us up, the main force will arrive with ten times their number.”


There is such a thing as a Captain Ogre?

As the name suggests, a troop leader.

An elite for the orcs..


If you think that a normal ogre is as strong as an elite orc, it seems to be comparable to a General in terms of combat power.

If it's one on one, I don't think Tamaki will lose, but....

After all, there were so many of them.


"Lucia. Do you think we can stop them?”

“If you don't mind going all out with a preemptive strike, you shouldn’t have a problem.”

“Is there any reason why we shouldn’t do that?”

“There's a chance they'll guess our strength. …By Zagara Zinner."


Ah, I see.

That floating island has the leaders of the Demon King's army, right?

This was someone above the god soldier rank, someone too strong for us. And so it would be a bad idea…to show our hands.


I thought about it.

I've been thinking about the advantages and disadvantages of avoiding Zagara Zinner finding out about our strength by leaving a few of the high school students, who are cooperating with us but are currently ineffective, to die.

No... That's not it, is it?


I shake my head.

This is not something I should think about alone.

I turned to the seniors of the high school.


"Where is Yuki-senpai?"

“He's in the principal's office on the first floor. It's been closed for a long time, so it hasn't been ransacked by orcs, so it’s being used as a base.”

“Thank you... Come on, let’s go."


I bowed to them and flew down to the first floor with the others.

We then entered the hallway through a broken window.


The door to the principal's office was open.

Men and women in jerseys were busily coming and going.

Upon seeing us, a woman wearing a jersey with green lines, a sign of the third grade, shouted, ‘Ah, Mia-chan!’


“Ah, hi! Kei."

"Yu-kun, it's Mia-chan, your sister!"

"Wa-wait! Please don't shout that kind of thing out loud.”


After some noisy clattering, Yuki jumped out while looking very frantic.

As always, Yuki was dressed as a ninja.


Now that I saw that Yuki was safe, I turned my gaze to the woman who Mia had called Kei.

With her waist-length hair tied back, she looked matronly and a bit mature.

Her eyes were drooping as she smiled gently.


I thought that she had a calm air about her.

But even if she was a third grader she seemed a bit mature.


"Hmm. Why are you here, Kei?”

"I was just here for some paperwork. Hmph. It’s so annoying when things like this happen!”

“Um... Mia, who is this?”

“Kazu, this person is Keiko Isogaki.”


Mia introduced the person to me.


“She's a college student and an OG of the ninja club.”


Wait a minute.

Isn't the ninja club founded by Yuki alone?


"And she's also my brother's fiancé."


What. Seriously?


Comments